Our people are our greatest asset. Franco Signor is constantly searching for the leaders and the innovators in the industry. We seek out employees with deep knowledge and understanding of insurance and MSP Compliance. If you are looking for a challenging yet rewarding career and enjoy working for the leaders in the business, Franco Signor may be the right place for you. Check out the links below to see what job we have available now or contact us directly to send your resume in for consideration. We thank you for your interest in a career with Franco Signor.
Regional Account Management Coordinator – West Coast
Industry: Medicare Secondary Payer (MSP) Compliance
Company: Franco Signor LLC is the nation’s recognized leader in Medicare Secondary Payer (MSP) Compliance. Our management team is comprised of individuals who have provided innovative solutions in this complex arena since 2001.
Position: We are searching for a talented, passionate, forward thinking sales professional looking for an opportunity to join an innovative company that will allow them to maximize their earnings and leadership potential. The right individual will serve as an additional point of contact for an assigned region and responsible for generating and qualifying leads, engaging and developing relationships as well as attending local association meetings and conferences within assigned region. This person will be a motivated self-starter and a strategic thinker. This is a unique opportunity for a talented, driven individual to spearhead the growth of a promising business segment and manage/grow the performance of all sales activities within the West Coast. Travel is required and will account for 75% of this position, looking for candidates living near a major airport/city. This is an entry-level position with room to grow in the company.
- Represent and foster company at customer meetings and conferences to promote service and new business
- Work with the Regional Account Managers as an additional support/extension of their respective territory
- Work with the Regional Account Managers in generating leads and prospects
- Compile information and data related to customer and prospect interactions
- Work with the Regional Account Managers in managing client relationships to ensure ongoing satisfaction.
- Assist Vice President of Regional Account Management with various projects
- Responsible for other duties as assigned
- Outside prospecting encouraged, including travel, trade shows, and other relevant events and opportunities.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Two plus years of relevant sales and/or account management. Experience with a demonstrated record of meeting goals. The ideal candidate will have a profound understanding of Medicare Secondary Payer Compliance. Excellent planning and analytical skills are important as well as strong relationship management skills. Must possess ability to provide timely performance feedback to senior management and accurate summaries of activities, sales results and forecasts. Comfortable with all elements of lead generation, including identifying and qualifying sales opportunities. Excellent organizational and prioritization skills, confidence, maturity and highly developed written and oral communication skills. Self-motivated and results-oriented individual with attention to detail. Bachelor’s degree preferred. Two years sales and marketing experience in the insurance or MSP industry preferred.
- Must be able to pass criminal background check investigation (no exceptions)
- Must be able to pass a drug test (no exceptions)
Attractive compensation package which includes: medical, dental, 401(k), paid vacation and holidays.
Franco Signor LLC Maintains a Drug-Free Workplace
Please contact, Ashley Gervais for more information: Ashley.Gervais@francosignor.com